www.accountedfour.blogspot.com
for more/newer/streamlined(?) posts.

random anecdotes and pictures can still be found here from time to time.

5.14.2012

Bringing the Garden inside!

This summer I am planning on inundating my room with plants. I got a super fun/fresh/energetic looking plant (cannot recall the name) from my Maman, and a superb Cactus & plant/pebbles/earth bowl from lovely friends






Next up I need to go get little flowers to hang from a black clothing rack along my wall. Sounds not so great, but I shall post some pictures and you shall be impressed and charmed.

Similar to this:



Essentially, This would be THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING ever, but I am not sure I could pull it off. Peut-etre, on verra!



I remember these brought much Tranquility when I moved away and was in need of comforting familiarity.

No comments: